Background

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Goal Reached!

Race day is over and most of you know that I DID IT!  After 38 weeks of training and countless hours of workouts I completed my first half-iron distance triathlon in 8 hours 1 minute and 59 seconds!  I promise to post my race report soon!  

Right now I am still in disbelief that it is over.  The post race fatigue didnt hit till Thursday and has carried through the busy weekend.  I have been sleeping as much as I can and hope to get out there again soon!

I am planning on continuing this blog to chronicle my continued journey of healthy adventures!  Attacking what I eat next as I realize I cannot eat like a triathlete and not train like one at the same time!  I also am looking for some strength training and keeping up on the cardio!  

It is sure to be an adventure!  Stay tuned for the race report!


No comments:

Post a Comment